Publications – Gustav Ullenhag
- Naeser Y, Helgadottir H, Hansson J, Ingvar C, Elander N, Flygare P, Nilsson C, Jakobsson F, del Val Munoz O, Valachis A, Papantoniou D, Nordin Danfors A, Hemming Johansson H, Sundin A, Brandberg Y and Ullenhag G. Whole-body imaging during follow-up of high-risk melanoma patients does not affect quality of life according to first year analysis of the prospective randomized multicenter Trial to assess the Role of Imaging during follow-up after radical surgery of stage IIB-C and III cutaneous malignant Melanoma (TRIM). Cancers. 2022, 14(4):1040.
- Valachis A, Rosén C, Koliadi A, Digkas E, Gustavsson A, Nearchou A and Ullenhag G. Improved survival without increased toxicity with influenza vaccination in cancer patients treated with checkpoint inhibitors. Oncoimmunology. 2021, 10:1.
- Irenaeus S, Wenthe J, Hellström V, Tufveson G, Krause J, Sundin A, Ahlström H, Tötterman T, Loskog A and Ullenhag G. Intratumoral immunostimulatory AdCD40L gene therapy in patients with advanced solid tumors. Cancer Gene Therapy. 2021, 28:1188-1197.
- Irenaeus S*, Nielsen D*, Ellmark P, Yachnin Y, Deronic A, Nilsson A, Norlén P, Veitonmäki N, Wennersten C and Ullenhag G. First-in-human study with intratumoral administration of a CD40 agonistic antibody, ADC-1013 in advanced solid malignancies. International journal of cancer, 2019, 145(5):1189-1199. * shared first position
- Valachis A och Ullenhag G. Discrepancy in BRAF status among patients with metastaticmalignant melanoma: a meta-analysis. European Journal of Cancer, 2017, 81:06-115.
- Schiza A, Wenthe J, Mangsbo S, Eriksson E, Nilsson A, Tötterman TH, Loskog A and Ullenhag G. Adenovirus-Mediated CD40L Gene Transfer Increases Teffector/Tregulatory Cell Ratio and Upregulates Death Receptors in Melanoma Patients. Journal of Translational Medicine. 2017, 15:79.
- Eriksson E*, Wenthe J*, Irenaeus S, Loskog A* and Ullenhag G*. Gemcitabine Reduces MDSCs, Tregs and TGFβ-1 While Restoring the Teff/Treg Ratio in Patients with Pancreatic Cancer. Journal of Translational Medicine 2016, 14:282. * shared first and last positions
- Loskog A*, Maleka A*, Mangsbo S, Svensson E, Lundberg C, Nilsson A, Krause J, Agnarsdóttir M, Sundin A, Ahlström H, Tötterman TH#, Ullenhag G#. Immunostimulatory AdCD40L gene therapy combined with low-dose cyclophosphamide in metastatic melanoma patients. Br J Cancer. 2016, 114(8):872-80. * shared first position, # shared last position
- Maleka A, Enblad G, Sjörs G, Lindqvist A, Ullenhag GJ. Treatment of metastatic malignant melanoma with vemurafenib during pregnancy. J Clin Oncol. 2013, (11):e192-3.
- Ullenhag GJ, Mukherjee A, Watson NF, Al-Attar AH, Scholefield JH, Durrant LG. Overexpression of FLIPL is an independent marker of poor prognosis in colorectal cancer patients. Clin Cancer Res. 2007, 13(17):5070-5.